I Found My Dyiad On Your Mom's I Found My Dyiad On Your Mom's

That has to be the most solid vocal performance I have ever heard!
Keep up the metal!

Black Coffee Black Coffee

Woah! This is a really cool song. I'm drinking some black coffee while listening to this and it is oh so satisfying! Keep up the awesome work!

Btw... I agree with not playing bass with a pick.lol

Leikehmacher responds:

Thanks brotha! I always tell people "When you go black, you never go back"... Ahh but those wacky hipsters and their milk withdrawal issues...

Gradius III Invitation Gradius III Invitation

That was pretty fuckin' cool! I scouted you 'cause I believe in you!
My bit of advice, take it or leave it, is speed it up a bit and like crazd22 said... solo... boom!

Ok, well look forward to hearing more of your stuff in the portal!

I'm A Cow (moomoomoomoo) I'm A Cow (moomoomoomoo)

I'm glad somebody is finally representing the cow community!

Blazing Angel Blazing Angel

Haha! I am always excited when you put something new up! Fucking amazing job as usual.
And btw I understand those shitty musical blocks, i'm having one right now myself...errrr!! Glad to hear you got over yours though!

Commencing download of this song!

BERSERKYD responds:

hahaha I guess your a true fan ! Thanks man its appreciate !

Yeah the site was down for a short period of time or just crash after someone post to much Justin Bieber cover... who knows !?!

Metal Force Metal Force

Great work man! I really love that theme riff starting at about 20 seconds in. It's also awesome how the song just crescendos to a ending filled with brutality... Boo-ya!
Lots of soloing... Shlam dunk!
You got to just keep doing what you're doing. Just as long as you keep up the energy level and determination that's evident from this song, you will walk along a truly fuckin' metal path.
May the metal gods be with you.

Metallica1136 responds:

Aw man, thanks!!! I greatly appreciate your kind words, man! Hell yeah, I like the outro too, but unfortunately, I had to cut it short because of the time limit. But thanks for your review man! I

THE END THE END

This is fucking awesome song! The guitars, lyrics, and vocal. The whole package! Great work!

MrX89 responds:

Thanks, I appriciate that!

B7 - Conclusion Omega B7 - Conclusion Omega

Damn Burn!

Don't worry Burn! ThermalLaser knows how it feels to be slacking!
Anyways, you got a real cool crazy fading intro. That kinda shit builds suspense! You know?
I really like that recurring melody you have created (first happening at 00:10).
The lone guitar panning followed by the full pan is an important aspect to metal music and you fucking nail it brilliantly several times!
Totally digging the harmony at 1:50!

OOhhhh those leads at 2:57ish are pretty fucking awesome! Rhythm after that is epic as fuck! dammmmnnnnnn! That ending was intense! BOOM! That's the good stuff man! I just fell out of my seat and hit my head against my desk! I'm bleeding heavy metal right now man and it was fucking worth it!

Sorry my thoughts were all over the place. I was trying to write while listening to it again! And what the hell no cowbell man? That's not like you! I'm going to look for the original now so uhhhh.... yeah! Keep it up Burn!

Burn7 responds:

I don't even know how I manage to get things done because of how awesome slacking is. Seriously, it's the next next thing to something actually productive!

Thanks :D

(And I know, I'm seriously the winner of slacking for the cowbell bullshit I just pulled right there. I can't believe something like that)

Astral Assault Astral Assault

Yerah!

that's awesome I enjoyed the steadiness, and WOOh.... when those leads came in ....BOOM....EPIC.. to the tenth degree man! Keep up the Excellent work!

Not A Moments Rest Not A Moments Rest

Kool!

Dude, that some epic shit! Only one thing! You need to turn that guitar up! Lets hear the metal! Nice job!

AlexPhott responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah, I didn't spend too much time mastering it, I'll keep that in mind for my next symphonic metal track. =)