Meatfist the conqueror Meatfist the conqueror

Dude, Meatfist is one of the coolest characters. I hope you make a Meatfist saga.

Meatfist!

lego: terrorist takedown lego: terrorist takedown

Nice Work!

You did a great job! I know people who have done stop motion, so I understand the skill it takes to do the process. Just need to keep practicing and make 'em longer.

Keep up the good work!

the sneeze. the sneeze.

Nice

I thought it was a really interesting flash. My only criticism would be that I didn't feel enough of a bound to the story, because it was so short.

My advice would be have the guy who's talking go through an entire routine day where all his friends and co-workers "sneeze" while he trying to tell his story. Maybe even end his day in bed with his wife/girlfriend, while he's trying to sleep "sneeze". Idk. Nice work!

Cheetoh responds:

hhmmmm that's not a bad idea...

Quick M+th Quick M+th

Good ole Math Challenge!

Man, this took me back to my high school math classes! Nice way to stimulate the brain with a nice hot cup of coffee! Good stuff man!

I Found My Dyiad On Your Mom's I Found My Dyiad On Your Mom's

That has to be the most solid vocal performance I have ever heard!
Keep up the metal!

Black Coffee Black Coffee

Woah! This is a really cool song. I'm drinking some black coffee while listening to this and it is oh so satisfying! Keep up the awesome work!

Btw... I agree with not playing bass with a pick.lol

Leikehmacher responds:

Thanks brotha! I always tell people "When you go black, you never go back"... Ahh but those wacky hipsters and their milk withdrawal issues...

Gradius III Invitation Gradius III Invitation

That was pretty fuckin' cool! I scouted you 'cause I believe in you!
My bit of advice, take it or leave it, is speed it up a bit and like crazd22 said... solo... boom!

Ok, well look forward to hearing more of your stuff in the portal!